The Hitzer Model 503 shown with brass trim and gold door.
Hitzer Model 503 E-Z Flo
Coal Fireplace Insert
Keeping you and your home warm, efficiently, is the highlight of the Model 503. The gravity fed hopper system, with no moving parts, provides continuous feeding of anthracite coal for constant heat output over extended burn times, without tending. Coal continues to feed even in the event of a power failure.
Developed to comfortably fit into almost every standard masonry fireplace, the 503 fireplace insert provides a large amount of heat output, while enhancing the beauty of a traditional fireplace. With heating capabilities of up to 3000 square feet, and 100,000 BTUs, the Hitzer 503 E-Z Flo Fireplace Insert will produce cost efficiency and superior heat satisfaction.
Click here to see how to measure your fireplace.
- Gravity fed hopper system for anthracite coal
- Operates with no moving parts
- Hopper holds an additional 35 pounds of coal
- Still operates in the event of a power failure
- Removable hopper for burning bituminous coal
- Two recessed 100 CFM blowers for even air flow
- Removable ash pan
High Quality Materials
- 3/16" steel firebox
- 1/4" steel top
- Firebrick lined
- 11 gauge steel exterior
- Cast iron door with Robax glass
- Removable cast iron grate system
Depth: 26 3/4"
Firebox Size: 15 1/2" W x 19" L
Weight: 600 lbs.
Minimum fireplace dimensions:
24 1/2" H x 30 1/2" W x 14" D
Maximum fireplace dimensions: 28" H x 38" W
(with standard 6" shroud - custom shrouds available.)